Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The dawn

Hi everybody. This is Mokhtar M. Khorshid, a guy that, at this point in time, knows almost nothing about photography and yet is starting a blog about it.

The point is, if it ever happened that I succeeded in becoming good at it, this could serve as a guide to others like myself. If it led to disaster, at least people will know what to avoid.

To get started, I have bought a Canon Rebel T3i based on multiple recommendations. The photo on the left is taken with my point and shoot HP Photosmart M525 camera.

I bought the bundle that comes with the kit lens EF-S 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS II.

I will be posting my significant experiments as I learn new tricks here. Partially so that I will remember what I did!

I hope you'll find this blog useful. Feel free to leave comments to suggest ideas or correct mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment